1. Sign up for Mid-Atlantic Masters Race Group
- Our dues are $26
- Membership is required to qualify for seasonal scoring & awards and team competitions
- If you are a renewing member, you will need to update your credit card info for the year
- Join our email list for information updates and the latest news
- Sign up for Mid-Atlantic Membership on AdminSkiRacing
- Plan your race schedule.
- If the race is a US Ski and Snowboard Sanctioned race you will need to get a license as outlined in step 2 below.
2. Join the US Ski & Snowboard organization.
There are two options available.
- Full Seasonal License
- Includes membership in Expert Voice which offers 30-70% discounts on industry brands
- A full license is required to compete in National, FIS and Eastern Region Championships.
- Safe Sport training is not required for a base Masters license
- Short Term (Per Day) License
- Limited to 1 event (up to three days) per season
- Purchase can be applied to full masters membership later in season
- Not eligible for regional and national events
- Must be purchased online prior to race day
You can check out your US Ski & Snowboard membership choices in more detail here. For any problems or to upgrade/add to a Full Masters Membership,contact Member Services by phone on 435.647.2666 or chat at http://my.ussa.org/membership/start. They are great!!
3. Sign up for a Race
- Signups for all races are via AdminSkiRacing, select Mid-Atlantic Masters as your race series
- You have until noon the day before the first race of the weekend to sign up or to unregister to avoid a no show fee.
4. Check your gear and Learn the basic Rules
- Helmets are required for all races. A FIS approved helmet is required for GS and SG. A helmet is required for SL, but does not have to be FIS approved.
- Mid-Atlantic Masters Rules of Competition
- Master’s Equipment and Rules
5. Attend a Race!
- Race Information sheets will be available on AdminSkiRacing for each race, information on lodging is on our web page
- Race bibs are available for purchase on AdminSkiRacing, we will provide a loaner bib to anyone that does not have one
- Arrive early to check in & inspect the course
- SEND IT and LET ER RIP!